• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S .21 Rigger Very Nice Build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csmatheng

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to run boats much for the next couple of years due to a new career position and grad school. Therefore, I am unloading most of my boat stuff. I am selling a very nice .21 Rigger. This rigger was built by a world class R/C airplane pilot and boat racing enthusiast named Greg Hahn. He is a member of Iwaters and does OUTSTANDING work. He sold this boat to me last summer at a very reasonable price to get me started into boats. I had all intentions on racing hardcore, but I made a job change late in the year and I just do not have the time anymore. This is a scratch built .21 rigger with an O.S .21XM marine engine and CMB quiet pipe. The boat ran extremely well for me last summer and is plenty fast for anyone wanting to take to the water in a .21 size rigger. This boat could be much faster with a more aggressive tune and prop. Greg calls his line of boats (that he builds for himself) the Time Bandit. The boat comes complete as shown in the picture less reciever and cowling. Unfortunately, I had a blow over and the cowling came off and no one could find it. The boat is in pristine condition and I am sure there are plenty of people here on Iwaters that can produce a cowling that would work well.

I would like to sell the boat for what I have in it which is $300 (shipping not included). This would make a great rigger for anyone looking to get into riggers. I prefer Paypal. The first to respond to this post that wants the boat gets the boat. I am not trying to make a profit on Greg's design; I just want to break even and clear up some space in my small apartment. I will pass the great opportunity Greg gave me and hopefully some other boater will get much more use out of this than I did. Any questions please feel to ask. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to run boats much for the next couple of years due to a new career position and grad school. Therefore, I am unloading most of my boat stuff. I am selling a very nice .21 Rigger. This rigger was built by a world class R/C airplane pilot and boat racing enthusiast named Greg Hahn. He is a member of Iwaters and does OUTSTANDING work. He sold this boat to me last summer at a very reasonable price to get me started into boats. I had all intentions on racing hardcore, but I made a job change late in the year and I just do not have the time anymore. This is a scratch built .21 rigger with an O.S .21XM marine engine and CMB quiet pipe. The boat ran extremely well for me last summer and is plenty fast for anyone wanting to take to the water in a .21 size rigger. This boat could be much faster with a more aggressive tune and prop. Greg calls his line of boats (that he builds for himself) the Time Bandit. The boat comes complete as shown in the picture less reciever and cowling. Unfortunately, I had a blow over and the cowling came off and no one could find it. The boat is in pristine condition and I am sure there are plenty of people here on Iwaters that can produce a cowling that would work well.
I would like to sell the boat for what I have in it which is $300 (shipping not included). This would make a great rigger for anyone looking to get into riggers. I prefer Paypal. The first to respond to this post that wants the boat gets the boat. I am not trying to make a profit on Greg's design; I just want to break even and clear up some space in my small apartment. I will pass the great opportunity Greg gave me and hopefully some other boater will get much more use out of this than I did. Any questions please feel to ask. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back