• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S- 1/8 scale Bud decal set

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
SOLD!!- Miss Budweiser 1/8th scale decal set. This is all the major markings EXCEPT for the small sponsor decals that seem to change race to race & the gold Bernie Little on sides of scoop. These also have the correct blue background & then white foreground for versions that used the blue. They are two seperate sets so if your version uses the blue, they go on first & are indexed to line up the white tops correctly. These will cover the all red T series Buds up to the change to script style logos. $60.00 ( plus $6 shipped US).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Don,

Thanks, a buddy of mine is building that boat and I know he needs the graphics. I'll contact him this morning and have him check this thread.

Thanks, Paul.

Hey Don,

Are they to big for a HTB 290 Tunnel? How big is the BUD, 3-4 inches? Please let me know, I would like to buy them if they will work. Thanks Bill

Tunnelbill said:
Hey Don,
  Are they to big for a HTB 290 Tunnel?  How big is the BUD, 3-4 inches?  Please let me know, I would like to buy them if they will work.  Thanks Bill
Hi Bill-

1/8th scale Bud decals are rather large as the real Bud hydros were rolling billboards. The sizes are as follows, you be the judge-

Budweiser on sponsons- 17"

Budweiser on cowling- 12"

Budweiser on non trips- 7"

Bud across wing top- 11"

Bud each side of wings- 6"

Well there you go.......... B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you,

That will work, I will have enough for 2 boats. I would like to buy them but I do not want to jump in over the post above. I have been watching to see if they was going to buy them. LMK, Bill

Tunnelbill said:
Thank you,
That will work, I will have enough for 2 boats. I would like to buy them but I do not want to jump in over the post above. I have been watching to see if they was going to buy them. LMK, Bill
Well I'd say if we don't have an answer back by Sunday noon then they're yours Bill.

Don,

That will be fine, I will check back with you tomorrow afternoon. Thanks Bill

Latest posts

Back