• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

everything is sold

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Wood

I have a Bill Seebold 21 tunnel for sale $50 plus shipping. Its just the hull and its never had any radio equipment in it or a motor mounted on it. The decals are a little rough in a couple of areas from age.

I have a brand new still in the box .21 K&B 13mm crank it is also water cooled and the exaust is through the lower unit. I am asking $150 plus shipping costs. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and if you want to see any more pictures of the boat or a different angle just let me know. If you are coming to our race on Sept. 29-30 here in Evansville, IN. I will have the hull and motor out there with me.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Bill Seebold 21 tunnel for sale $50 plus shipping. Its just the hull and its never had any radio equipment in it or a motor mounted on it. The decals are a little rough in a couple of areas from age.
I have a brand new still in the box .21 K&B 13mm crank it is also water cooled and the exaust is through the lower unit. I am asking $150 plus shipping costs. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and if you want to see any more pictures of the boat or a different angle just let me know. If you are coming to our race on Sept. 29-30 here in Evansville, IN. I will have the hull and motor out there with me.

Thank you
Hey, mr wood I'm interested in the hull...

do you tke paypal?

big al

Thank you

Andy, PM sent

The outboard is gone. The LRP Bill Seebold hull is still for sale however @ $50 plus shipping. For shipping I will goto the post office and find actual cost.

Back