Evansville Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t_hedlund

Is there any type of coverage for the Unlimited race this weekend? I remember reading some where that there was going to be some web cast of it but i can't find the article again.

Thanks

Is there any type of coverage for the Unlimited race this weekend? I remember reading some where that there was going to be some web cast of it but i can't find the article again. Thanks
Here you go. Click here.

I hope that they also make an archive of the coverage so people can watch it when they can not watch it live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops - I forgot to say which boat, I'd like some of the Beacon Plumbing boat.
Olly
Mike if you could get some shots of instrument panels particularity the Formula boats, and turn fin attachments for any boats.

Thanks

Harvey

Thanks that was it.
Im heading down to take some closeup pics of things we scale guys like............. any requests im gooing back in the am also.....Mike
Not that Im trying to give away future builds. But snap away at the U 13 graham trucking. Ill take all you can get, thanks Mikey, Ken
Stay away Ken? Miss Graham Trucking is coming to you! On shore! :D :D

U-13%20crash_14.jpg

U-13%20crash_23.jpg

Thanks that was it.
Im heading down to take some closeup pics of things we scale guys like............. any requests im gooing back in the am also.....Mike
Not that Im trying to give away future builds. But snap away at the U 13 graham trucking. Ill take all you can get, thanks Mikey, Ken
Stay away Ken? Miss Graham Trucking is coming to you! On shore! :D :D

U-13%20crash_14.jpg

U-13%20crash_23.jpg
A close look at that pic shows a tent corner,I was standing under it. Boats dont like to turn at slow speeds,he missed the docked and tried to gas it and turn around NOT. Anyone seen the U-50 US NAVY SWEEET

Latest posts

Back