Evansville In RCRC May 14

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

May 14 one day Scale,Sport 20,Sport 40 and open hydro you got it bring your BIG GUN . I will draw first heat and put the top boats together after round one 4 rounds Consourse for scale and sport 40........Last year we had a ball plan to attend..email [email protected] for entry form.....dont forget your IMPBA and SCALE cards Mikey

Last edited by a moderator:
Saay MIKEY..... Just might ride up to run the OPEN Hydro 1 day race. My ole Twin has to make it thru the Atlanta race 1st.... Sure wish you would add a OPEN Mono Too...... Does the Evansville race have the format for the June race yet...... I heard some TT trial stuff during the Race??? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
May 14 OK,,, still have to get a new sport40 together after last years races wore out the old one.

Everyone bring out the sport20 hydro boats, Chuck H will want to wear you out.

Open Hydro run what you brung nitro or gas or electric? thats always cool. depending on what the day looks like, speed or survival, lets hope for a fast race.

is there a preregistration or sign up at the race?

May 14th, thats a Saturday race?

P THOMAS said:
May 14  OK,,,  still have to  get a new sport40 together  after last years races wore out the old one.  Everyone bring out the sport20 hydro boats, Chuck H will want to  wear you out.

Open Hydro  run what you brung nitro or gas or electric?  thats always cool.  depending on what the day looks like,  speed or survival, lets hope for a fast race.

is there a preregistration or sign up at the race?

May 14th, thats a Saturday race?

86838[/snapback]

Preregister as far as open hydro you can fun nitro or gas no BUZZBOATS yet lol

Im workin on the final plans for Little Thunder we will tt oval on friday as a seperate event top boat in each class wins a trophy..... more to come later today....Mikey

Mike The boaters from Out of town want to know what day Open water will be on the June race... if it is Not final?? Advise ASAP.

Preregister as far as open hydro you can fun nitro or gas no BUZZBOATS yet lol
Boo hiss!!! Buzzboats, never heard that one before. It's okay, I can understand not wanting to get waxed by a boat running batteries. :p See ya at the NATS!

Paul.

Boo hiss!!! Buzzboats, never heard that one before. It's okay, I can understand not wanting to get waxed by a boat running batteries.  See ya at the NATS!
LOL I agree Paul

brooks93 said:
Boo hiss!!! Buzzboats, never heard that one before. It's okay, I can understand not wanting to get waxed by a boat running batteries.  See ya at the NATS!
LOL I agree Paul

87214[/snapback]

We will only have open water for an hour or so on friday 5 till 6ish,if possible we can try for some early sat but everyone should be ready to go...im not a big fan of open water big boats seem to hit little ones and the same people tend to hog freq clips........Mikey as far as buzzards id like to see a few run maybe they are takin for granted,that 120 video got my attn.........Mikey

Thanks for the Open Water WARNING. I`ll choose a Different race in June. Most out of towners just want to tune for your water type.... Your club... I`am sure already have their boats set up for their local pond........ ;)

Joe W said:
Thanks for the Open Water WARNING. I`ll choose a Different race in  June. Most out of towners just want to tune for your water type.... Your club... I`am sure already have their boats set up for their local pond........  ;)
87224[/snapback]

Well Joe because of the tt on friday we are limited to testing i know as well as you know most guys are very close on setup before they hit the water see ya at the nats......Mikey

Hey NO PROBLEM.... Several different formats for that race has been talked about over the phone by other club members you have. thats why I wanted you to post it ....Soooooo we would know.... ;)

Joe W said:
Hey NO PROBLEM.... Several different formats for that race has been talked about over the phone by other club members you have. thats why I wanted you to post it ....Soooooo we would know.... ;)
87236[/snapback]

Joe i only know of this format,who you been talking to? sorry there are only so many days in a week Moby always comes on thursday but i cant give the ok to run then without club support. I do know we will be short handed in June but it will be a good race never the less.....Mikey

SayMikey said:
Joe W said:
87236[/snapback]

Joe i only know of this format,who you been talking to? sorry there are only so many days in a week Moby always comes on thursday but i cant give the ok to run then without club support. I do know we will be short handed in June but it will be a good race never the less.....Mikey

87278[/snapback]

WE HAVE ADDED OPEN GAS TO THE MAY RACE***********OK ST LOUIS BRING EM ON DOWN***************************** MIKEY

Back