ESC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim leyde

I'm getting my VS1 started. I was wondering if I have to buy the 60A Aquacraft ESC or can I buy one from another manufacture (thinking the Seaking 60A). I know there was some talk about ESC before and I would like to make my build legal.

Thanks

Tim Leyde

For the money the HK 120 has a better throttle response . NAMBA has no proposals to limit spedos in the Spec class.I have used both the HK120 and Castle ICE100 they both have much better throttle response than the AQ.

For the money the HK 120 has a better throttle response . NAMBA has no proposals to limit spedos in the Spec class.I have used both the HK120 and Castle ICE100 they both have much better throttle response than the AQ.
who needs throttle response when your wide open at the start buoy anyhow :D

Have you or anyone used a Seaking 60A or 90A from HobbyKing/HobbyPartz?

Thanks

Tim

Have you or anyone used a Seaking 60A or 90A from HobbyKing/HobbyPartz?

Thanks

Tim
I have not for the little difference in price I think the HobbyKing 120 is $45 I liked the head room.

Bro just order the HK 120 ESC and let me know before you put the order in I may need some stuff from HK for my planes.

Swordfish 120 from ose, far less bull**** if you have any problems, comparable price and probably cheaper faster shipping.

Only two chinese makers really of esc, Heifi and Suppo,

there are a pile of them out there that ae re badged like Turnigy, Aquastar, Swordfish....

Both well tested and documented.

I use a Castle ICE100 airplane controller with my P-limited setups. The ICE's datalogging feature shows that we are pulling 80 to 90 amps in racing setups. I know plenty of guys are using 45 and 60 amp controllers, but I'd be careful with low amp controllers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for you input. I went with a Turnigy 120 and a 2030 Aquacraft motor. Hope it will be fun for my 7 year old and I!

Tim

PLAENS Dud this is a BOAT site

wtf :blink:

any F22s yet

whats the locals think :rolleyes:

Marty
Marty don't get me confused with Tim. He may be better looking. But I got all the brains. :lol:

F-22's I am still working on two of them. should be ready in a week.

Mark

Back