Equi Pipes?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeferretti

Hey, do youz guys know if Mr. Equi is still making/selling his pipes? If so, how does he prefer to be contacted? Also if anybody has any used ones for sale, I'm intersted if the price is reasonable.........

i talked to john last year about his pipes he sold the dies to someone but the person will not make any. i tried to contact the person with no luck gave up after three months of trying. i think i have one i will look ans see and let you know jimmy

Mike, Got a 3.5 J-pipe in very good condition, and a 7.5 J-pipe thats been around the pond a few times, both Equi's. The 3.5 comes with a header and a K&B lower unit that someone did a beautiful job of fitting the pipe into. the 7.5 is the pipe only. Pics on request.........

I am the guy that bought the pipe business from John Equi. I have been building and selling pipes for the 3.5 and 7.5 outboards. I custom build pipes for special engines too. Let me know what you want. I am currently working on quiet pipes for outboards,but can't get the IMPBA board to give me a db level that they are aiming for.

Bob Kensill

Bob,

Did you ever run a pipe on the 12cc powerhead (the 11cc with a 13cc p/s) I got from ya off e-bay? Still battle'n the plug problem, but haven't had a chance lately to get out and test the motor again. I've got a Irwin pipe to use, but want to get over the plug burn out before putting this on.. Any thoughts or suggestions on how your setup worked with this powerhead???

Think you might make any pipes for the bigger K&Bs??? I know there are several out here looking for 11cc and 13cc pipes..

Mark..

OB Nut Racing...

Latest posts

Back