• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eng's, flow meter , con rods , P&S , pipe For sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propwash

I have 2 CMB .45 cam motor's , 1 Gold head , 1 first gen Purple head , one rossi .80 -.90 pipe , K&B .67 - .82 con rods , K&B .67 nos P&S with new head button, and brass flywheel, 3 new mini servos , 1 new micro servo , 1 propane flow meter Go to my album - gallery and you can see the pic's of the items along with a discription and price. Thanks for looking. Geoff Overell

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...er&user=481

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 CMB .45 cam motor's , 1 Gold head , 1 first gen Purple head , one rossi .80 -.90 pipe , K&B .67 - .82 con rods , K&B .67 nos P&S with new head button, and brass flywheel, 3 new mini servos , 1 new micro servo , 1 propane flow meter Go to my album - gallery and you can see the pic's of the items along with a discription and price. Thanks for looking. Geoff Overell
send pics to [email protected] im intrested in the gold and purple head cmb engines

tk

Sorry , The piston & sleeve and head button along with the flywheel are being sold as a group. $100.0 + $7.00 shipping. Thanks Geoff.

send pics to [email protected] im intrested in the gold and purple head cmb engines

tk
Hello Kelly, just click on my user name -- propwash -- and you will see the link to my pictures. Thanks geoff.

How much for the flow meter?

I have 2 CMB .45 cam motor's , 1 Gold head , 1 first gen Purple head , one rossi .80 -.90 pipe , K&B .67 - .82 con rods , K&B .67 nos P&S with new head button, and brass flywheel, 3 new mini servos , 1 new micro servo , 1 propane flow meter Go to my album - gallery and you can see the pic's of the items along with a discription and price. Thanks for looking. Geoff Overellhttp://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...er&user=481
what kind of flow meter is it?

I have 2 CMB .45 cam motor's , 1 Gold head , 1 first gen Purple head , one rossi .80 -.90 pipe , K&B .67 - .82 con rods , K&B .67 nos P&S with new head button, and brass flywheel, 3 new mini servos , 1 new micro servo , 1 propane flow meter Go to my album - gallery and you can see the pic's of the items along with a discription and price. Thanks for looking. Geoff Overellhttp://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...er&user=481
what kind of flow meter is it?
It is basicaly the same as what Tidewater Engineering sold when they were around but condensed down into a small fishing tackel box.

.80 - .90 Rossi pipe sold pending funds, everything else still avail untill Monday , then it"s off to flea bay. B)

Back