• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

flow meter, CMB ob parts, Nelson parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boatwreck77

1-BM flow meter not sure what gen. Works great, will include lipo charger. $75.00

2-CMB rs ob case, head, water jacket, crank, pto, 2- fly wheels all used. Case has a few nicks, crank is good, pto is good, header would like to sell together as a package. $80

3-Nelson short stroke parts, new parts as follows piston and sleeve, 2 rods, 1 wrist pin, 4 sets of wrist pin clips, 3 undrilled head blanks. Used parts as follows, pto,2 cases ok shape both have marks from breakage epoxied just in case, 2 head buttons standard plugs, one head button Nelson plug, one water jacket, fly wheel, crank, piston and sleeve with rod and wrist pin, header, misc. Nuts and bolts.$200 i think is fair make offer. Would like to sell as complete package.

20140225_180257.jpg

20140225_180304.jpg

20140225_180322.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jeff, i am interested in the Boris

I would like the piston, sleeve and rod from the package deal, not really after the extra cases and stuff.

LMK what you can do as far as a 'deal' for both no 1 and number 3

Back