• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

engines for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juice

OPS80, ran it for a couple runs, seemed to run good.

OPS67, originally in one of my cats when I bought it, it ran good too

have new in package bearings for these motors

New in box, Picco 65

would like to sell all of them as package deal for $350.00 US funds.

Todd King.

OPS80, ran it for a couple runs, seemed to run good.OPS67, originally in one of my cats when I bought it, it ran good too

New in box, Picco 65

Todd King.
picco65.JPG

ops_67_80.JPG

Hey there Todd, looks like 2 OPS 80's to me as well....80's have the larger finned cylinder castings....any way you slice it though....thats a good deal for 3 engines.....

Hey there Todd, looks like 2 OPS 80's to me as well....80's have the larger finned cylinder castings....any way you slice it though....thats a good deal for 3 engines.....
yes rob, have no home for these motors, just bought 3 new cmb 90's, evo's one is for the jesse james cat and the other two are for a twin project.

OPS80, ran it for a couple runs, seemed to run good.OPS67, originally in one of my cats when I bought it, it ran good too

New in box, Picco 65

Todd King.
SOLD

New in box, Picco 65

Todd King.
would you sell the 65?

Back