• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engine parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BB Mods's

1 x Rossi new style 4 bolt head P/S and head button

Never ran, kept as a spare

$60 shipped

1 x picco P5 parts lot

1 crankcase in great shape

1 p/s Good fit, modified exh timing (183* as checked with stock piston and rossi 21 crankshaft)

1 x water jacket set (2 pieces)

1 x head button in great shape

$55 shipped

Last edited:
Hi i assume this piston and liner is for the Axe Rossi 21 and not the Nova Rossi. Also what motor is this liner from ie 4 bolt outboard or something else and how old is the piston and liner, many thanks Martin.

Its a new, never ran Rossi P/S, for a outboard powerhead. (silver 4 bolt not the old 6 bolt gold head)

Is the picco the old black case ,silver head motor? I have been looking for a piston and sleeve for mine.

hey i,d take the rossi crank if it fits my moter ,it,s an older rossi with the air cooled red head outboard,let me know,also i can,t find the front cse bearing for my rossi,id-13mm od-24mm w 6mm thanks

The rossi crank I used to check the picco's timing is not for sale.

The P5 does not come with a back plate, All you get is what's listed.

Ill post pics tonight.

Back