Engine Mount

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
Hi All,

Would anyone have a picture of I think its a RoadRunner Engine Mount. The tub is drilled 1.375" on center for the mounting screws, and are counter sunk pretty deep. I might be able to get the mount that was originally mounted in this tub, but in case I can't I need to reproduce this as close as possible. Ohhhh this is for a 40 size boat.

Thank You,

Paul

I did look thru the galleries hoping to see a good engine compartment pic, I couldn't find what I was looking for.

If it's a Roadrunner, you should be able to get a mount from Ralph. His id here is Ralph A. I know he answers PMs, I've been exchanging them about getting a spare cowl for my 45 RR. If you don't get a pic by tonight shoot me a PM and I'll take a few of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

Would anyone have a picture of I think its a RoadRunner Engine Mount. The tub is drilled 1.375" on center for the mounting screws, and are counter sunk pretty deep. I might be able to get the mount that was originally mounted in this tub, but in case I can't I need to reproduce this as close as possible. Ohhhh this is for a 40 size boat.

Thank You,

Paul

I did look thru the galleries hoping to see a good engine compartment pic, I couldn't find what I was looking for.
Paul,

Ido not have that mount ,it went with that tub,see if Larry has it.

Back