• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

engine for sale--45 nelson ob--225.00 shipped

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
i have 2 engines for sale,,1st one is a newer nova-rossi top21 outboard not broken in yet,,comes with lawless lower unit,,2 headers,,both have been cut,,and a spp carbon fiber pipe,,i am asking 500.00 shipped lower 48,,but i will ship it abroad for a shipping fee,,as you see it in the pics,,worth every cent of my asking price,,also includes the mount shown

2nd engine is a nelson 45 outboard long stroke,,once again not all the way broke in yet,,also will come with the k&b card in the pic,,asking 225.00 shipped lower 48,,and i will ship it abroad for a small shipping fee,,no paypal fees on either one

paypal address is [email protected] ,,thanks for looking,,gary

NOVA-ROSSI SOLD PENDING PAYMENT,,THANKS,,GARY

NELSON SOLD ALSO

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Gary

Very interested in the .21 nova combo waiting to get word from the boss, will let you know around 6 pm.

Thanks

William Duncan

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back