Engine Bearings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got them all.

I will order some extra as well or put in another order in the near future for those that did not get any.

I wanted to get a good idea of what people needed and this was a great help.

Thanks

Bearing order went in yesterday. I bought extras of the popular sizes for inventory. It will be a week to 10 days for them to get here. Once I get them, I will contact everyone about payment and shipping.

I just received an update from the supplier. There were a couple of bearing sizes that were on back order and they will be in by Nov. 27.  It will take a week for me to get them probably.

Sorry for the unexpected delay on this. I will contact everyone as soon as I get them.

Thanks,

Mike

I will take two sets for the 21's 607 -6000

Dave roach

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike:

I am sorry to see you bash BocaBearings.  We just got a nice bunch of merchandise for our raffle for the Winter Nitro Championships from Boca and they have been reliable contributors for as long as this race has happened.
As for their bearings, I have been racing for longer than I can remember and have ALWAYS used Boca Bearings with good success, so I suspect that your post was intended to sell bearings at the expense of Boca Bearings.

Not cool.....

Marty Davis

Mike:

I am sorry to see you bash BocaBearings.  We just got a nice bunch of merchandise for our raffle for the Winter Nitro Championships from Boca and they have been reliable contributors for as long as this race has happened.
As for their bearings, I have been racing for longer than I can remember and have ALWAYS used Boca Bearings with good success, so I suspect that your post was intended to sell bearings at the expense of Boca Bearings.

Not cool.....

Marty Davis
Did something get deleted off of this post that I missed?

I don't remember seeing any "bashing" of Boca Bearings?

Back