• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale electric 21 size tunnel hull for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
I have a 21 size electric tunnel hull for salecomes ready to run minus battery and rec, boat runs good on 4s and runs a hole lot better on 5s, lower unit is os max with the prop, boat is from ML boatworks
asking $700.00 shipped lower 48, will consider reasonable offers

DSC02935.JPGDSC02936.JPGDSC02937.JPG

Last edited:
I guess there is the old saying about you get what you pay for :)

Good luck, its a solid setup for someone to get competitive with straight up.

be a quick change over if you want to throw a OS engine on it and run nitro just take the motor off the lower unit and put the engine on it, quick and simple with a very competitive boat

I have a 21 size electric tunnel hull for salecomes ready to run minus battery and rec, boat runs good on 4s and runs a hole lot better on 5s, lower unit is os max with the prop, boat is from ML boatworks
asking $700.00 shipped lower 48, will consider reasonable offers

View attachment 297123View attachment 297124View attachment 297125
last time for reduction, reducing the price to $450.00 shipped lower 48, this is a great deal, add your rec and charge the battery go run it

Back