• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

El lobo ray fuller fast electric brushless

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carsnova64

Ray fuller elobo hull-200

Castle brushless speddcontrol-200

Aveox 1415/2y(discontinued hot motor hndles up to 36 cells ) -200

ray fuller mono hardware-$120

servo-20

misc(prop,flex hex and flex shaft etc.)-50

as you can see i have a ton of time and money into this boat it flat out hauls, it jumps out of the water and accelerates to 50 mph in no time flat. the prop is balanced and sharpened, lube t he cable charge your batteries throw your radio in it and your ready to go, remember no am radios these electrics dont like them i lost a ray fuller rigger to running am already learnder my lesson and now all fm's for me this boat is used so it is sold as is and if youi have any questions i will answer them to the best that i can. i am asking 300 obo because i have so much into this boat

Which El Lobo is it?

carsnova64 said:
Ray fuller elobo hull-200Castle brushless speddcontrol-200

ray fuller mono hardware-$120

servo-20

misc(prop,flex hex and flex shaft etc.)-50

as you can see i have a ton of time and money into this boat it flat out hauls, it jumps out of the water  and accelerates to 50 mph in no time flat. the prop is balanced and sharpened, lube t he cable charge your batteries throw your radio in it and your ready to go, remember no am radios these electrics dont like them i lost a ray fuller rigger to running am already learnder my lesson and now all fm's for me this boat is used so it is sold as is and if youi have any questions i will answer them to the best that i can. i am asking 300 obo because i have so much into this boat

70392[/snapback]

sorry i forgot that its an el lobo 3 ray told me over the phone this was his favorite setup because this one is really easy to set up and the fastest in the straights and corners better

ummm 36 cells? thats a bit high for that motor

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back