Eagle Tree Systems

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Mooers

Is anybody out there using any of the telemetry systems out there? Any tips or advice?

Thanks,

Mike

Is anybody out there using any of the telemetry systems out there? Any tips or advice?
Thanks,

Mike
I am using the data recorder with no telemetery. After a run I download the data. I would think that during a run, having to look down at the screen for the telemetry information would be scary - you are taking your eyes off the boat.

Mike

Mike

I am using the data recorder with no telemetery. After a run I download the data. I would think that during a run, having to look down at the screen for the telemetry information would be scary - you are taking your eyes off the boat.

Mike

Maybe you could have your pit man read it, and then wisper the more important information in your ear. Or maybe someone could develop a voice conversion module for it, that you could program to send verbal data to an earphone in the drivers ear, whenever the data gets "out of spec", such as "engine overheat" , "over reving", "G-forces in the turns", etc.

(As in "The engines can't take this much longer Captain, ... they're liable to blow any minute! Scotty ;0)

I have one with Telemetry. I have another person read off speed and RPM while the boat is running. It's a great tool for tuning pipe lengths and props.

Josh-

Latest posts

Back