• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eagle SG 21 rigger F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namba276

I have a nice eagle sg 21 for sale. Includes tank, servos, and all hardware. It just needs hatch covers and paint or maybe C/F on top of center section. Otherwise in nice condition. Hull and hardware 350.00 or with mac 21 and pipe 600.00 Shipped in lower 48.

Thanks for looking...1st to say..."I'll take it" please no PM's

20151020_183358.jpg

20151020_183347.jpg

20151020_183406.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There appears to be interest...if I add the mac 21 and pipe does that put it over the top? If so, 600.00 shipped.

What pipe will come with it? Is it the one Wilson sold it it? I'm interested in the package.

Yes, believe it was a Cmdi parabolic. I'll check when I get home. This boat was Alfred's at one point...heard he ran a record heat with it...

Bob

Hull and hardware sold pending payment.

So there's no confusion,...I got a call from a young man in our district...he really wanted it... Keep that nitro runnin!

Latest posts

Back