• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dynatron, Speedmaster handle, starter box - SOLD!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Attebery

Hey Guys,

It's been a long time since I've been here. I quit boating in 2003 when my son was born. I raced airplanes for a couple years, but mow my son and I are racing cars and I'm selling off my nitro gear.

I have a Dynatron starter with a Speedmaster handle for sale. The starter also has an aluminum end cap that I turned myself. I also have a custom made starter box with a 7A battery. The box is made oout of 7 ply birch plywood.

I'd like to get $125 for the starter setup. I'll throw in the box and battery if you can pick it up. I don't think I can ship the box and battery though.

Thanks,

Chris

lq36520.jpg

ec87751.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chris PM Sent: let me know cheers Allan

cris i see it's a dynatron starter, is it a 12/24 setup? if you would like, my ph. 936-346-1523 really interested thanks rick l. or through pm if thats ok!my email is [email protected]

Latest posts

Back