• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dynatron/Mazor lipo conversion

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
For Sale- Sullivan Dynatron starter with Boris Mazor's killer lipo conversion. This has all the power you'll need to start any motor. Fitted with custom stoneguard coated heavy felt lined aluminum lipo protector box that can house a multitude of pack combinations. I settled on one 4S and one 3S Hyperion EX 45C 3300mah pack combined in series to give 7S (25.9v) but you can go up or down depending on personal preference. The "outboard cone" part of the starter pulley has also been machined off so no buzzing your fingers while trying to hold the glow driver on and starter leads are fitted with 6mm high end connectors. This set up is mint and was used at 3 races this year performing flawlessly each time. This is one of two lipo starters I have and as good as they work I see no reason to keep both so this one is up for sale. To duplicate this exact set up would take over $250, I'll let this go for $175 plus postage. :)

SOLD to Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Don, I will take it. please pm me your mailing info. I can send your payment out monday! Thanks jw

Back