• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DYMotorshop 33.5" P-Mono - ARTR or Minus Motor/ESC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

DYMotorshop Carbon/Kevlar 33.5" Mono, setup for P-Mono. Speedmaster hardware, Spektrum digital servo, battery Trays, etc. Setup to mount a 40mm Diameter motor.

If you would like to purchase it ARTR, I will include the TP4050-3Y 2100KV motor and Castle ICE200 Modified for water cooling and paralleled batteries. (as shown in the pictures) You'll need to add your RX, of course.

Sale Price is MINUS Motor and ESC = $550.00 + Shipping
Sale Price ARTR = 750.00 + Shipping

I can include the nearly new Turnigy Graphene 4S4000mAh packs (Two Total for 4S2P 8000mAh) that run in this hull for an additional $100.00.

All paint and clear is done using Autoair Colors paints and PPG Clear.

(NOTE: The "1216" and the eyeballs decals will be removed for sale)

I will consider shipping this one outside the USA, but you will need to pay all the shipping costs.

This boat is definitely one of the finest I've ever built. Runs really well and handles great.

Here is the build thread: http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?54892-Darin-s-DYMotorshop-33-5-quot-P-Mono-Build20160710_183823.jpg20160710_183813.jpg20160710_183959.jpg20160710_183739.jpg20160710_183724.jpg

This one is still available, in case someone wants a front-running P-Mono FE for next season.

Here is a breakdown of the parts and cost, and a shot of the damned near brand new Graphene packs I have for this boat. If you are interested, we can talk package deals. Price is pretty firm, but perhaps could discuss package deals.

BUILD_SHEET.JPG

DYMono_Batteries.jpg

Going to try one more time before I just shelve this thing and watch it collect dust... Prices lowered, package enhanced.

Sale Price MINUS Motor and ESC = $500.00 + Shipping (includes hull, all H/W, Servo, Driveshaft, etc.)
Sale Price ARTR = 700.00 + Shipping, AND I'll include the pair of 4000mAh 4S Graphene Packs.

The ARTR setup would be everything minus your RX and a prop. Motor is a TP 4050-3Y, 2100KV 4-Pole with OSE Water Jacket. ESC is an ICE200, converted to water cooling and also conformal coated, with power leads setup for connecting 2P (a pair of 4S packs in parallel).

I estimate shipping to be around $50.00 in the USA, depending on which method I ship it. If you want the ARTR package, I'll probably have to ship the Lipos in a separate package, do to PO regulations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh! couple hours too late...
Hahahaa... crazy, but it HAS been here for sale for like 3-Weeks...
default_biggrin.png

Sorry!

Latest posts

Back