• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dumas tunnel hull and engine for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollyroger

This boat is for sale to anyone in the Northern Michigan area or to anyone who wants to drive to pick up:

The hull is a Dumas hotshot 45. w/ K&B 45 outboard. Paint is red, white and metallic blue. The radio system is a Futaba using a Hitec HS700 for steering. All starting equipment and a gal of 35% nitro are included as well as all the manuals. The price is firm at 325.00

Jollyroger

Don't wanna jump on your case Jollyrogers, but you are sure limiting your market. Charge shipping and send it anywhere, and I'm sure it will sell faster. Heck! I'm all the way over in Japan, and if I was interested, that would be an awefully long trip to go get it. If you are going to advertise to the world, sell to the world ;)

Hammer

Yes, I'm aware of that. However there is alot of items that I would have to pack and make sure that it arrives undamaged. I know I'm being lazy(somewhat). Finding the right size shipping materials is downright impossible in Northern Michigan. Thanks anayway

I agree with hammer, you can find nice boxes at any u-haul dealer and they are not to costly. you can ship the boat across the u.s for about $20-25.

it will sell faster if you can ship it out . without the fuel!

good luck

mark

Back