• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dual Outboard Electric Jollycat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPeterson

Dual Outboard Electric Toysport Jollycat. KMB geared lower units with Proboat 1500 motors. YGE 150 esc's. Futaba S9156 steering servo. Set up for a 4S battery to each ESC and Motor. Never seen water. I believe the KMB's are no longer available. This was intended to be a scale looking sport boat. Not for racing. I chose this hull because of the crisp and perfect workmanship - you will not find a better layup. Plans was to have a professional air brush artist do the paint work. Just never got it and now have moved on to larger boats. Price will be firm on this one. It still looks good sitting on a shelf in my office. Also comes with a selection of carbon props that fit the stub on the KMB's.

$850.00 shipped conus. First I'll take it the thread. payal [email protected]. Also listed on RCGroups.

100_4051.JPG

100_4050.JPG

100_4052.JPG

100_4053.JPG

The hull is 33.5 inches long. With the 1500 kv motor on 4S through the gear drive lower and a 3 blade prop around 40mm I would guess a top speed of 38-40 mph. For a more scale appearance I was aiming for 30 to 35 mph. But like I said I never had it on the water. Just big guesses.

Doug

Back