Drivers figure

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Attebery

Hi All,

I need a head and shoulders driver for a 82U55 hull. Any recommendations? I have heard that Larry Kraemer's drivers are nice but I'd like to see a picture of one.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris those Blazer drivers is what I used on mine....Been trying to fine another for the Rock....

Roy,

You outta' loan Chris that Poncharello doll I had of yours. You know the C.H.I.P.S figure. LOL....not those kinda chips, CHP type...LOL

Hey bring my buddy back,plus the chips Potatos that is. :D Have that K 90 ...I am holding it for ransom :D

Hey don't be a wise guy! I returned Ponch already....Man your loosing your memory...LOL I'll see you tomorrow. I gotta brand new chip for you to try. It's Lay's Cool California Dill Pickle.

Roy,

You can really make Gary cry and tell him I'm keeping $10 for bridge and gas money. He'd proobably commit suicide....LOL

Hey...That dolls probably in your shirt pocket....I'll double check but the last time I came up I was sure I gave it to you? I've got an assortment of goodies for you tomorrow.

While your up you can look out your window to see if Gary's waiting for his $$$$$ LOL :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Ponch.....My Rock still has an empty cockpit....Gary didn't even say any thing about momey....But that doesn't mean he not looking for it,,,I though he'ed call to day asking if you come over...

ROY!!!!

Which Rock are you doing. The 83 not the 85 right? I might have some yellow Speedy printing graphics coming my way, you wanna buy em?

Chris

Chris,

Still looking for that driver figure, I have a Blazer from the waist up and I also have two full size dolls, they are both the "Bo" figure from "Dukes of Hazard" they are approx 1/8th scale. Send me e-mail & I will send pics.

Bill Diedirch

Ventress, LA.

Back