Driver Needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF? :blink:

hmmm..... I live somewhat close to Paris....

Never driven a skiing squirell though. :ph34r:

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
James, you've never heard of Twiggy? That squirrel has been around for a long time. If you watch the movie "Anchorman" there is a brief shot of him in there. I don't know who is currently sponsoring the show as I've seen Twiggy behind both DPI and Traxxas boats.

Eric

I come a lot in/near Paris. As a 737 -jock,Gabe and me have to work something out.

:rolleyes:

Ps skiing behind a Nautique is awsome. Linelength??????

Ronald.

Back in the early 90s Twiggy was appearing at a boat show in Tacoma, WA. I had an opportunity to run my 05 Electric Ski Cruiser in the demo pool. I asked if Twiggy could ski behind my boat. Twiggy was under contractural agreement to ski only behind a Nautique.

I think they're on Twiggy 4 or 5 by now.

JD

now that I think about it, I have in fact seen "twiggy" on various shows... It just seemed kinda random at first.

Ok Eric, Im unemployed, live close enough to Paris, and bored as hell, waiting on my boats to get here. Id love to take the drivers spot. when and where?

[email protected]

~James "OvalTwiggyExpress Racing" Clegg

now that I think about it, I have in fact seen "twiggy" on various shows... It just seemed kinda random at first.

Ok Eric, Im unemployed, live close enough to Paris, and bored as hell, waiting on my boats to get here. Id love to take the drivers spot. when and where?

[email protected]

LOL Gabe the 05 SC Tunnel Champs Enduro Champion goes all the way to Europe to drive twiggy's RC ski boat.

I would pay to see that video and not of Twiggy but of James driving.

[email protected]

LOL Gabe the 05 SC Tunnel Champs Enduro Champion goes all the way to Europe to drive twiggy's RC ski boat.

I would pay to see that video and not of Twiggy but of James driving.

So would I. If it happens Gabe make sure it gets taped and posted.

Bored eh? No such thing here. Getting worn out is more like it. We'll keep your pit area for you at the next tunnel championship race for your use. Get a P/T job to pay your way back and get into the mix again. You will be having severe withdrawal symptoms by then if not before.

I would like to see Twiggy behind one of James tunnel boats. Actually I would like to see him skipping along behind an F hydro!

Gabe

Just got home from the pond !!!! The Oval Express Racing W/C K&B is broke-in, I leaned her down almost a full turn so far !!! It's time to see how much prop she will turn now .... What prop should I go to and what type numbers ?? Please sur.... PM me...

Butch :p

That's awesome. Maybe you can set the new tunnel speed record with squrrel in tow.

Hey, there's a lot of S.C. guys in here. Can someone help me build a gas boat????

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot ****!

Karl Kobernus, man how did you find this place??

Guys, Karl and I had an illustrious career racing 1/8 scale gas buggies together for about a year or so, we won so many races, I had to get back into boats and leave the cars to him. (Carl, I now have a badass Tmaxx with a .21 stuffed in it :) , I couldnt get away completely. ) Incase you didnt know I live in Germany now with the wife. Trying to find out how these Europeans do things over here.

We started another club in Charleston after I stopped racing cars, Its called the Charleston Model Boaters.

Ok John Knight, Don G, Butch J, you guys have to talk Karl into getting together at the pond. He has a Brand new AC lazer Gas mono and pretty much everything needed to build it, he just hasnt yet. And dont worry, Karl is a Bonified R/C FREAK! He spends more money on the R/C hobby than alot of us do, right Karl? Oh yeah.... he also lives in Mt P.

Karl, I dont have your phone numbers anymore, but give me a call over here. we have Voice over IP phone now and its just like calling Columbia, S.C.

Heres the number 803-233-4691, this goes for everyone else in the states also...

Back