donation / raffle drive for Jerry Wyss

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks greg,,, im glad i could help jerry's family.....ive gotten ahold of tim duggan but am unsure of how to get ahold of the other two fella's,,,,, greg do you know these fella's?? if you know how i could get ahold of them that would be great,,, or tell them to get ahold of me,,,either way...

thank you greg..

Alden

Alden,

If you want, you can send all the Aussie's stuff to me and I'll make sure they get to the winners. Glad to help and it keeps your costs down.

Tim

Wow Alden.. didnt know id entered something LOL

Mate your a stand up guy! great work on the drive and helping Jerry's family! :)

Im glad to report that the boating community came through big time... jerry's good friend jim hill was at jerrys celebration of life and jerry's sister in law said the boating community as a whole,,,sent near or over $4000.00 to jerry's family...

thanks to all the boating community...

alden

Im glad to report that the boating community came through big time... jerry's good friend jim hill was at jerrys celebration of life and jerry's sister in law said the boating community as a whole,,,sent near or over $4000.00 to jerry's family...

thanks to all the boating community...

alden
Alden, that is awesome to hear!!!!!

friends,,,,,im sorry to say that i have had absolutely no time to make the raffle prizes and ship them...i have been extremely busy at work and with my kids...i have now found a gap in my schedule and plan to have all raffle prizes out in the mail this coming week...

again i apoligize for the delay...

thank you,,,alden

Back