Donation Drive Begins!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it's that time. Once a year Intlwaters.com has a dontaion drive. I believe our current webhost has been awesome so we have no reason to make a move this year. I even negotiated a price reduction with them. We were paying $175 a month and we now have $150 per month. This is a total of $1800 for hosting costs for the year. We also have our annual license fees to Invision Power for roughly $200 per year. We have about $500 left still from last year so that will be plenty for our emergency fund.
Our donation drive goal for this year will be $2000. This should give us another great year of service.

I'd like to see more donors this year. Give a little if ya can. We have thousands of members an only 60 - 70 people usually donate each year.

Thanks for everyones help!

Tom
I'd like to chip in but I'm not sure how.

Can you post a link to the donation page?

Thanks for all of your great work.

Mike Cathey

Yes it's that time. Once a year Intlwaters.com has a dontaion drive. I believe our current webhost has been awesome so we have no reason to make a move this year. I even negotiated a price reduction with them. We were paying $175 a month and we now have $150 per month. This is a total of $1800 for hosting costs for the year. We also have our annual license fees to Invision Power for roughly $200 per year. We have about $500 left still from last year so that will be plenty for our emergency fund.
Our donation drive goal for this year will be $2000. This should give us another great year of service.

I'd like to see more donors this year. Give a little if ya can. We have thousands of members an only 60 - 70 people usually donate each year.

Thanks for everyones help!

Tom
Skip my last. Just saw it.

Payment sent......Thanks for the great site Tom, we all really appreciate it........

Larry Gempp Jr.

Tom,

Thanks for a great place to hang out.

We appreciate all of your hard work to keep this site going

Thanks Again!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tom gives me something else to do at work funds sent on behalf of MARQUETTE BOAT CLUB

Thanks again Tom

Mike

Back