Donate for our fourm

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I missed out ,Josh told me about it last night.Tom please let me know when you are ready to collect for the following year. We will be glad to support..............

Thanks,

Tim

PB Racing

I don't know if mine was the first twelve, but if it was, I really don't have anything to advertise.

To open that spot(maybe others) for companies to sponsor, maybe we could give it to the highest bidder? Highest bid gets it, and that money goes to the kitty(to the treasurer).

If we get too much money raised, we could always use it to sponsor a race or something. And while we're on that subject, I want it to be in Louisiana. Electric and Nitro. ;D

Gene

Tom, a check went out this morning in your name for the site.

One possible idea for donors is to do like what Jim's RCBD does, have something like IWRCBC Supporter under the donors names like where YaBB God or whatever is at. Just an idea.

According to my receipt, it's: [email protected]

I could've sworn it looked like his normal one(the one in his profile) before, but I may be remembering wrong. I'd go with the one above. He should be able to get it either way.

Gene

Back