Donate for our fourm

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Please Donate:

We are asking for 12 $20 donations to move the International Waters forum to a professional forum host. This will cover the costs for 1 year of hosting and give us a little cushion for whatever might come up in the future. Donations can be made by individuals or businesses. Donators will be given a graphic and/or text spot on top of the forum if they choose to display something for their supported month. Donators will also receive some International Waters stickers (donated by Climate Models). I'm going to do my upmost best to make sure this transition goes as smoothly and fairly as possible. Please don't donate past the amount requested.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me or post here.

I have read that paypal is an acceptable payment method for our forum provider. This makes paypal donations very much prefered. If this is a problem and you want to donate please email me and I will gladly arrange another payment method.

I would like to thank everyone for their support and understanding during this difficult time for our community.

Sincerely,

Tom Moorehouse

Hi All!

I have enjoyed the Intl. Waters site for a while now.......... Congratulations on a job well done and Many Thanks to those who donate their time to make it happen!! I'm glad to be able to donate to the cause.

Bob the Fool ;)

8 months so far! it looks like to me that it is mostly personal donations, not business. So if you want your companies name on top of the forum for a month you had better hurry!

thanks for everyones generosity!

Boaters,

PROPS-4-U would be happy to donate to this board

to keep it up and running.

Tom,

Where do I send my donation too? I don't have Paypal,

but I have a nice checkbook.

Thanks Again,

Mark Sholund

PROPS-4-U :D

First thing I saw when I signed in today was the paypal donation box.. Went there first.. You've got my $20... ;D

Mark

OB Nut...

we have hit 14 donations so that's all for now folks! Thanks for everyones generosity!

I will post more info this evening when I have more time to go over things.

Thanks again,

Tom Moorehouse

wow did it ever..... in like 8 hours we are over our requested ammount!

Very much appreciated guys!

So what your going to stop taking donations now that we have a year in?

For the ones that want to send money snail mail, Should still be accepted.

Build it and keep it going for more years.

its only growing bigger and bigger.

Tom

I wanted to send you a check if you're still accepting money. I have your home address yet and can send one in your name or Int'l Waters. You'd better get it while I've got it! ;D

Haven't had an internet connection for 'bout a week now, and looks like I've missed a bunch! I'm not missing this one! $20 on the way via Paypal. Don't want my money? Send it back! ;D (I'm keeping the stickers!)

Propjockey Racing.....PROUD sponsor of International Waters!!

tom sorry i wasn't first on this.. I still want to donate, even though you don't need it anymore. Since i said 10 (sorry all i can do) send me an im on where i can send it

P.S. heads crashed on hard drive, anybody got any of my pics i took i'd be greatful if you could mail a copy back to me

Tom, sorry I missed this one. We would like to donate as well

Steve

Please Donate:

We are asking for 12 $20 donations to move the International Waters forum to a professional forum host. This will cover the costs for 1 year of hosting and give us a little cushion for whatever might come up in the future. Donations can be made by individuals or businesses. Donators will be given a graphic and/or text spot on top of the forum if they choose to display something for their supported month. Donators will also receive some International Waters stickers (donated by Climate Models). I'm going to do my upmost best to make sure this transition goes as smoothly and fairly as possible. Please don't donate past the amount requested.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me or post here.

I have read that paypal is an acceptable payment method for our forum provider. This makes paypal donations very much prefered. If this is a problem and you want to donate please email me and I will gladly arrange another payment method.

I would like to thank everyone for their support and understanding during this difficult time for our community.

Sincerely,

Tom Moorehouse

Back