DOCTOR PROPS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPeterson

Does anyone know the status of Doctorprops? Almost everything on the web site says - not available". Purchased a prop a while back and really liked it. Would like to purchase more. A couple e-mails to them and none returned.

Doug

A finished balanced razor thin matching blades 3 blade SS for $60 (645/3) Hardly overpriced. Do you need titanium and who else offers it? The downside is 7-9 weeks to get shipped from the Ukraine. I have ordered several times and never had a problem
Mic

Bought a gas prop for my stock mono and the boat really liked it. Was hoping to purchase a couple more. Its says not available and I am not getting any response. Trying to find out if they are folding up business or what the current status may be. Has anyone had any current dealings with them? Like in the last couple Months.

Doug

Bought a gas prop for my stock mono and the boat really liked it. Was hoping to purchase a couple more. Its says not available and I am not getting any response. Trying to find out if they are folding up business or what the current status may be. Has anyone had any current dealings with them? Like in the last couple Months.

Doug
He is still posting on Facebook every few days? Maybe try to get ahold of him that way?

Great props for the P Limited tunnels. Outstanding quality and craftmanship. Shipping from the Ukraine to NC is around $25 I think. So, if you purchase several props at a time. Shipping is insignificant. It does take 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. Several friends and myself have placed several orders over the past year. Never had any issues. He will respond back emails as well. I would recommend them if someone was interested in a purchase. Only good experiences from here.

A finished balanced razor thin matching blades 3 blade SS for $60 (645/3) Hardly overpriced. Do you need titanium and who else offers it? The downside is 7-9 weeks to get shipped from the Ukraine. I have ordered several times and never had a problem
Mic
My last package from the Ukraine got to New York then Australia now LA. Ahipped August 10th

Alex has always been very responsive to my messages using FB messenger. Maybe give that a shot?
Probably also useful to remember that he's in a different time zone than the majority of us, so rapid response isn't going to happen.
Good to remember too that he deals with folks worldwide... I imagine his inbox is completely out of control.

Does anyone know the status of Doctorprops? Almost everything on the web site says - not available". Purchased a prop a while back and really liked it. Would like to purchase more. A couple e-mails to them and none returned.

Doug

Best way to get hold of Alex is on Facebook. He has 2 accts. there- one under his name, one under Prop Doctor.

Most of the boating guys in Ukraine and Russia do their business on Facebook.

His props are great. I have a bunch of them. He doesn't always communicate really well. Some have taken two weeks to arrive and some have taken two months. They are well worth it. Just know upfront that you may have to wait a little while.

Awesome. Alex got back to me on Facebook. Had to have my daughter show me how to message someone. LOL

Doug

Back