District III High Points Race October 25-26, 2008

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketcity

Due to flooding caused by Tropical Storm Fay, The Orlando Culvert Dodgers will be hosting the October two-day High Points race at Markham Park in Sunrise, Florida on October 25-26, 2008 with open water on Friday October 24, 2008. Please note this new date and location.

We would like to express our sincere appreciation to the Broward Model Boat Club for their generous support.

In addition, we are excited to debut our new online race flyer form that streamlines the race entry with payment options by credit card, paypal or e-check.

For other payment options available contact Brian Watts, Treasurer at 407-913-0590 for instructions.

http://orlandoculvertdodgers.eventbrite.com

Duly noted , are there any expectations for the winternats at Lake richard realizing of course how early it is ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Duly noted , are there any expectations for the winternats at Lake richard realizing of course how early it is ?
Lake Richard is history Foley - They have a new pond now......

You should just scratch Robert, cause I'm not helping ya either :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy

I cant find it like i said i guess people just dont want to help.

robert,you have to select your classes and then buy tickets,that takes you to another screen to fill out all personnel information and that is were you select your freq.

Hi Rick - How you doing? So I know Markham is your favorite lake. You will have 2 weeks to recoop from Charleston, before the race, so you coming??

Inquiring minds want to know?

Ron ;)

As it stands right now, prolly not!

Will have to see whats left in the "racing budget" after Charleston.

As much as I do like your setup down there, just too much going out, for all this fun.

Ya Rick i think you and Mike the only ones i know of that plays nice lol i be there probably sat. i know i cant get away from work on the fri. Robert

Hi Rick - How you doing? So I know Markham is your favorite lake. You will have 2 weeks to recoop from Charleston, before the race, so you coming??
Inquiring minds want to know?

Ron ;)
Give Em hell in Charleston Rick B) Good luck bud !!!!

Still dont have my head far enough out of the flood to make this one, but hope to see you guys in Brandon at the next D3 Race.... B)

Keep the wet side wet and have a great time all :D

Andy

Latest posts

Back