District 3 Race #5 Riverview Model Boaters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have three of the five now-would his say change it, majority rules :rolleyes:

plus the spectators deserve the show and you guys have the room- :p

Foley is Windex gonna be there pitching your fleet in or what ?

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to work south in Bradenton today sooooo , the logical choice was to stop in Riverview on the way home ^_^

Some good racing going on B) missed ya Foley wanted to say hey,

stayed for a X-mono / Scale and Twin Gas.

Have a couple pics and vid or 2 up in a bit.

Andy

Outside boat DQ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Tom outside boat DQ and Jeremy should have gotten points for being taken out now did they call it they way it should have been is big question Robert

Not really sure how they called it, but I do know they outside boat didnt see it that way -_-

BTW -Jerry's twin 80 X-Mono is bad azz B) B) B)

Yes it sure did and Jeremy should have gotten 8th place points for being taken out, no way second place boat could have done that Robert

Yes it sure did and Jeremy should have gotten 8th place points for being taken out, no way second place boat could have done that Robert
Its actually 4th place points per the rules Robert.

and once again, I never heard what the call was- heck they may have gotten it right for all I know.

I had a much better perspective than they would have on the drivers stand, as I was standing where we normally pit down near turn one.

Back