District 13 Grand Prix

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about everyone else, but my P-Limited was hauling the mail! :)
It sure was, nice work James, congrats again!! B)

Man what a great race. Nitro, Gas, and FE all well represented, and everyone smiling!!

Thanks again to the SOWEGA gang for another great race!!

Doug

yup.. I was great to see Randy Mc out with the crowd having fun. Thanks go out to Ricky and Jim for another great race. Put me down for the next one.....

The Duncan clan had a great time this weekend, and would like to thank the SOWEGA club for another fun race.

James is right his P-LTD. tunnel was hauling with myself and Doug Smock hot on his heels.

Would like to thank the guys from South Carolina for coming down and playing. Randy we had a great time running with you Bill and Steve.

As usual you guys did a great job. even after haveing boat gremlins all weekend and gettin a $175 dollar ticket :angry: on the way home still had a super great time. congrats to all the winners and congrats to all the champions. where them jackets with pride cause they are great big bulls eyes on yaws backs :ph34r: lol and to who ever made the tater suflet saturday night man ol man what fine eatin. thanks to the mayor of sycamore and his little wife for lettin us come play at probably the pretiest sights in i.m.p.b.a. is it febuary yet. Hey Billy how bout postin that video of open tunnel Smock took for ya. that had to be the race of the weekend. exspeacily turn one. look out boys big boat comein thrue :eek:

Thanks SOWEGA later Gator

Hey Billy how bout postin that video of open tunnel Smock took for ya. that had to be the race of the weekend. exspeacily turn one. look out boys big boat comein thrue :eek:
Oh yeah... You bullied yer azz right on through! **** near ran right over the top of Premo and I.

Will try to get it on YouTube later tonight.

/B

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you should build a bigger electric tunnel boat :lol: :lol: love ya man. hey I will be getting with you about that little lee craft.

Back