District 13 Grand Prix

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang Timmy... that really sucks man. Get that thing kicked so you can come back out and play with boats!

Tim hate to hear that hope you get that under control soon I am sure that the vagiseal is getting exspensive ;) get well soon dude. :D Mitch

Wow...PSpec Tunnel has more entries than any other tunnel class. That says a lot!

Wow...PSpec Tunnel has more entries than any other tunnel class. That says a lot!
Man I hope you guys didn't enter your "Spec" boats in the "Limited" class.

Specs are those things you get on your safety glasses. :lol: :p ;)

Its cool to see all of those entries!!, This should be a blast!!!

Doug

Can't wait to see everybody next weekend at SOWEGA. I figured Gene has been running around unsupervised long enough.

I know your boat owner,, he's a turd!!!!

Makin ya run sub par equipment!!!
I know I am probably supposed to disagree with you here and I'm trying but....................... :lol:

Seriously, I've had a blast being a Ga. Scale Boater this year. Thanks again.

Really looking forward to this weekend. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You may be in Ga. now, but your roots run WAAAAAAAY South....... Looking forward as always to racing and hanging out.

Randy,

Try to keep Rick in line for me. I know it will be a challenge but give it a try. He's coming without Adult Supervision - Good Luck !!!

RB,

" I know your boat owner,, he's a turd!!!!

Makin ya run sub par equipment!!! "

I agree - the "Owner" is a Turd, but the builder of the Scale boat is a distinguished, white haired Gentleman. And it took an act of Congres to make me that - Har, Har !!!

Have a Great time Guys. I'd like to be there, but that's a long run to race with so few Scale boats. Dave says he's going to help you promote Scale and Sport 40 in that neck of the woods. When you get some numbers - the Olde Man from Tejas will come and play. CHEERS !!! Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Randy,

Try to keep Rick in line for me. I know it will be a challenge but give it a try. He's coming without Adult Supervision - Good Luck !!!

RB,

" I know your boat owner,, he's a turd!!!!

Makin ya run sub par equipment!!! "

I agree - the "Owner" is a Turd, but the builder of the Scale boat is a distinguished, white haired Gentleman. And it took an act of Congres to make me that - Har, Har !!!

Have a Great time Guys. I'd like to be there, but that's a long run to race with so few Scale boats. Dave says he's going to help you promote Scale and Sport 40 in that neck of the woods. When you get some numbers - the Olde Man from Tejas will come and play. CHEERS !!! Bob
"white haired gentleman" Yeh right???? There's not enough up there to even be talking about!!!!

Latest posts

Back