DISTRICT 13 GRAND PRIX RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishhead

SOWEGA MODEL BOATERS WILL BE HOSTING THE FIRST GRAND PRIX RACE OF THE YEAR JUNE THE 24, 25.

CHECK OUT THE FLYER AT "rcmodelboaters.com".

WE ARE OFFERING 14 CLASSES.

SPORTB,B,D AND OPEN TUNNELS.

sport 40.

60 SCALE.

OPEN NITRO CAT.

23-30 LSG CAT.

23-30 LSG MONO.

LSG SPORT HYDRO.

OPEN LSG MONO.

OPEN LSG HYDRO.

OPEN LSG OFFSHORE.

LSG CRAckerbox.

COME JOIN US FOR SOME GREAT RACING AND SEE SOME OLD FREINDS OR MEET SOME NEW ONES.

ALSO THE SMACKMOUTH ATWELLS FROM JACKSONVILLE WILL BE THERE AND THAT MEANS THE FIRST LIE DOESN'T HAVE A CHANCE................

SEE YA!

RICK B.

Flyer can be found HERE . DXIII, where the tunnels never stop racing! Thank God Dad bought me another one! :lol:

-Bobby

No, it's not ready to race yet!

Hot Damm I'm gonna have to come home from Nevada, Just to git me some of that ther Attwell azz, I like it old and tough, Just hoping the scars have healed from Atlanta , If not I'll bring some cream

Ain't never had any of that Holidases Sauce

Hot Damm I'm gonna have to come home from Nevada, Just to git me some of that ther Attwell azz, I like it old and tough, Just hoping the scars have healed from Atlanta , If not I'll bring some cream

I heard that after the new Baddgass Tunnel got finished there was not much left of the Atwells or anyone else.

I heard that after the new Baddgass Tunnel got finished there was not much left of the Atwells or anyone else.

I want to thank Ricky B and all the sowega model boaters for putting on another fine race. And yes it is true the Morten men baddgass tunnel put it on all the tunnel drivers. 15% fuel 15 MPH finished all but 1 heat = 1st place for Norman. For all that missed it {Larry Kent} It has been a long time since Norman has been a water baby. It took 4 guys Mitch, Kevin, Steve, and Randy to put the rookie tunnel driver in the lake for his first tunnel trophy victory. It was a great time can't wait for the savanna grand prix. We will give you this one Norman your gonna have to earn the next ones.

Oh yeah for any one going to the Namba nats and who haves to race Steve hearle. Just hope and pray the if your boat dies in heat racing that it is not stuck in a boey. :( :(

Back