dist 12 meeting

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve speas

if anyone is interested We are having our annual yearly district12 meeting on January 27, 2007

I will be at the winter nats and I think Chuck will be calling in for us.

thanks mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully our D12 brothers will not schedule a race the same weekend as the CMB race of 6-7 October. We have faithfully supported several races over the years and hope for the same in return.

Hopefully our D12 brothers will not schedule a race the same weekend as the CMB race of 6-7 October. We have faithfully supported several races over the years and hope for the same in return.
Several? :blink: Only one comes to mind & that is the ODMBA Invitational. Have faith there John as I'm trying to avoid the conflicting dates but it rests in the hands of my district members & what they decide. I can only push & prod so much ....... :lol:

Several? :blink: Only one comes to mind & that is the ODMBA Invitational. Have faith there John as I'm trying to avoid the conflicting dates but it rests in the hands of my district members & what they decide. I can only push & prod so much ....... :lol:

The PTPT race for the past 2 years!

PTPT race has been in july for the last 2 years, it will be May 18-20 this year and I do think some of us have been coming to your races. See you at the tunnel race

Last edited by a moderator:
PTPT race has been in july for the last 2 years, it will be May 18-20 this year and I do think some of us have been coming to your races. See you at the tunnel race

Mike,

Several club members have come to your races the past 2 years. If you move it to May, you will get even more to come. Several of us are already talking about coming and were hoping for May. GREAT!! Other D12 races have conflicted with our October race and that is what I had noted earlier. Hope that we can avoid that this year.

John

That don't count, it's **** near in your backyard. :lol: Now show up at Delmarva or Centennial & THAT would definitely get my attention. :p

I think things are moving in the right direction, when I hear back later on another date switch I will know more. B)

Mike,

Several club members have come to your races the past 2 years. If you move it to May, you will get even more to come. Several of us are already talking about coming and were hoping for May. GREAT!! Other D12 races have conflicted with our October race and that is what I had noted earlier. Hope that we can avoid that this year.

John
That's good to hear, we looked at the D13 schedule when we chose mid-May. I suspect everyone will appreciate cooler weather than we've had the last couple years.

That don't count, it's **** near in your backyard. :lol: Now show up at Delmarva or Centennial & THAT would definitely get my attention. :p

I think things are moving in the right direction, when I hear back later on another date switch I will know more. B)

It sure does count! And so does Chesapeake. When have you showed your butt up at Charleston's races??? NEVER!! I have been up there more than you have been down here and until you either match it or beat it you cannot dish it one bit.

It sure does count! And so does Chesapeake. When have you showed your butt up at Charleston's races??? NEVER!! I have been up there more than you have been down here and until you either match it or beat it you cannot dish it one bit.
Oh unbunch your panties John you know I'm just messin' with you. :lol: You also know exactly why I could not attend the last couple times. Remember? Like that little thing of my sister getting married on the same day just for starters..... ;)

Oh unbunch your panties John you know I'm just messin' with you. :lol: You also know exactly why I could not attend the last couple times. Remember? Like that little thing of my sister getting married on the same day just for starters..... ;)

Got ya! Pulling your chain big time. I know. No more excuses this year however!

Latest posts

Back