difference between lapcat en racing hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duc

Today I detroyed my Prather Racing hull. :'(

I would like to get one of the newer hulls but the only available hull for a 7,5 cc ob in Holland is the prather lapcat II.

Does anyone know the difference between the lapcat and the 32" racing hull?

The newer one has an enclosed drivers area as opposed to the older one with the open area. What other changes I don't know.

Hi Oscar,

I checked at Tower Hobbies, they sell both hulls, specs are the same for both, other than the cockpit like Ron said.

Length 32"

Beam 13 1/2"

Tunnel width 7"

Gene ;D

PS: Sorry to hear about your tunnel, What happened ???

Thanks for the replies.

Gene as allways on my tunnels I made a piano wire from the on/of switch of the receiver which goes to the transom. But this time I parted the wire in two so I could take the radiobox easy out (I could easy place led in the pikkels or stuf like that.

I still don't know how it could happen but one of the steering cables did manage to swith the thing of during a run. the boat turned straight into the wall.......

Oh Man, I am truely sorry to hear that, I had the pic of your hull as my desktop wallpaper for a long time. Good Luck with the new hull which ever one you choose.

Gene ;D

Here is a picture that I took out of Tom's picture area. This boat was at a Chicago area race and a guy that runs with us bought it. It's new home is in Allegan, Mi.

Sorry Ron I can't see the picturen.

Gene it gets even worse. I just had given it a total new build. New radiobox, new anything, Even a new paint job........ :'(

Does anyone of you guys know the Skater> It is one other hull that is availeble overhere I discovered. Most German shops sell it

Back