Dick Sturges

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Laing

IMPBA Members,

For those of you who know PMBC member Dick Sturges, I don't have to say a thing. For those of you who don't. Dick has been a IMPBA racer, boat builder, and all around great person in the hobby for longer them most of us have played with boats. Most people who know Dick, will agree, you have to search long and hard to find a nicer, friendlier, and more helpful person to spend some time with.

Today I received some horrible news regarding Dick's long time battle back from surgery. He went into full arrest and even though his heart was able to be re-started, his long term outlook is not very promising and is currently in an ICU at one of the Akron Hospitals. Please take a moment or two, and add Dick and the Sturges family to your prayers.

Thanks,

Michael Laing

PMBC President

Last edited by a moderator:
The Morton's send there prayers to the Sturgis family . Allways a fun guy to be with.

Nails

It is with deep sadness that I pass on to you that club member Dick Sturges has passed away.

Thank You everyone for you thoughts and prayers.

Back