• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delta Force Sniper 45 w/ SpeedMaster Hardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

Delta Force Sniper 45 Gas Mono with SpeedMaster Hardware.

As you can see from the pictures, this boat is ready to drop in your power system and radio gear. Includes .250" flex cable, radio box w/ servo mounting, T-Bar, Isolator mounts, 500ml IV Bag with lines, filter, etc...

Setup for Gizmo Dropped motor mounts.

Center section of hull has been reinforced with 5.5oz Carbon Fiber, and side seams have been filled with 2lb 2-Part expanding foam.

I reworked the keel to get rid of the rounded ride-pad area and make it a true V. Handling and predicatibilty were GREATLY INCREASED with this modifiation. Boat runs fast, stable, and is predicable now, without the erratic bow-steering behaviour that these boats tend to exibit.

Boat is solid, and looks good. Hatch cover is in OK condition, with some evidence of use. Hull is in good condition and ready to go racing with!

$265.00 shipped in the USA (Shipping will likely be in the $60-65 range)

I have a fresh Zen G260PUM motor listed in another posting that I would be willing to make a package deal with if you wanted to pair these up.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Here is the thread where I originally built this one up: http://www.jrcbd.com/showthread.php?t=42998

PayPal or Money Order.

Thanks for looking...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back