Delmarva Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little birdie told me you might need F-hydros to make a class. I'll bring one if it helps out. Ray B) B)
The little birdie was right. Please bring your F boat. I will be experimenting with mine all weekend and it would be great to have some wakes to follow in and out of. Maybe even some good racing if I can get it all together. COME ON DOWN!

I would like to thank everyone coming to our race and supporting us under our time issues

i had a great time met some new people i hope everone elese did loved seeing Don & Johns F HYDROS running so fast

thanks again mike hart

Mike, Don's F Hydro was really moving the last heat. Upside down :lol: :lol: :lol: El Zorro you get a repreve, Steve S has taking top honors on the upside down launch. :eek: :eek: Mike and all who worked that race a big thanks. Had a blast. " I'll be back " Ray PS Don't think he has a computer in the woods were he lives, but thanks to the hardest working man in model boating CAPT RAY Hotchkins B) B)

I would like to thank everyone coming to our race and supporting us under our time issuesi had a great time met some new people i hope everyone else did loved seeing Don & Johns F HYDROS running so fast

thanks again mike hart
Yup , we had a great time, can't wait to do it again on July 7/8. I know Mr. Sutton felt real bad about that upside down launch barely out of the retrieve pole's reach. He lost his footing just as he was letting go of the boat & I watched helplessly from the drivers stand as my F hydro did a slow roll heading for the water. John & I were tied for first going into that last round & we were lookin' to hook up & smoke the water. Oh well, I'm sure we'll get our chance to do it again, always fun to go 6 laps WFO blistering the pond. Thanks to the DelMarva crew for a job well done, see ya in 2 weeks :)

BTW- Steve didn't get fired but he will be wearing a "special hat" for at least the first round at the next race. Anyone who was there this weekend knows what I'm talking about. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to pit an launch Don's Smoking Joe's Scale. Almost feel guilty touching it without white gloves on. Even more impressive seeing in person. Oh by the way Don, lock the trailer, we don't want to lose those hats. :ph34r: :p :p Ray

Uh Oh! Did Steve get fired?? :eek:
Scott I almost went in with the boat head first as my left foot slid forward almost off the dock!!! I watched the boat due a slow roll upside down as it left my right hand. I tried to get the boat with the pole just out of reach, and sat on the bank disgusted with myself for letting Don down in the last round. I got to were the Steve Speas special hat award (one of two available) for the best screw up the A$$ Hat, and the Carl came over and made me wear the second (SH@t Head Hat) hat. Sorry again Don!!! I did have a good time at the race both racing boats and being with all of my boat racing buddies. The Delmarva Club put on a good race and the site was much improved from just last year. Hats Off to you guys on the site and for the racing (no pun intended hahaha). El Zorro I am one up on ya now!!

Well since it was a slip and not brain fade that caused it I think you should get a reprieve from the Sxit House. However, does anybody have a Pic of Steve with the hats on???? ;) :lol:

Well since it was a slip and not brain fade that caused it I think you should get a reprieve from the Sxit House. However, does anybody have a Pic of Steve with the hats on???? ;) :lol:
I think Carl might have gotten a picture but I hope not! hahaha!!

Back