Delmarva boat club

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew

Can anyone tell me who I should speak with to join the Delmarva boat club. Went to the gravel pit today (Saturday) but no one was there. Race must have been canceled. Any help would be appreciated.

andrew

Shoot John Equi an E-mail he can look up thier club registration form and give you the president and Secretary information. You can also find the information on impba .net under clubs and districts. They are in District 1.

Can anyone tell me who I should speak with to join the Delmarva boat club. Went to the gravel pit today (Saturday) but no one was there. Race must have been canceled. Any help would be appreciated.
andrew

Can anyone tell me who I should speak with to join the Delmarva boat club. Went to the gravel pit today (Saturday) but no one was there. Race must have been canceled. Any help would be appreciated.andrew
Andrew here is the link to the District 12 web page with club contact info-

http://www.impba12.com/CLUBS.htm

That race was cancelled due to restrictions placed on the pond which hopefully will get lifted soon. The district 2 day races are still on. B)

And Bill that would be district 12, not district 1. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back