D2: Transom Twisters 2016 Hydrofest, August 14

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although our flyer has LS 27 for the gas classes, we will allow the big blocks to run together with the 27's. Several people have asked about this, and I hope that will answer it.

Get your entries in to Jim, and I hope to see everyone on Sunday!

Thanks to all the Transom Twisters. I had a great time and it was a perfect day for a boat race.

Thanks to all who attended. The weather was pretty good all day, and apart from a couple of (literal) wild goose chases most everything went to plan. I want to recognize the winners of the Transom Twisters' two traveling trophies. In the photos attached, Mike Betke won the Transom Twisters' 1/8 Scale Champions trophy for taking 1st place in the Scale final. Also, Larry Tankiewicz is the winner of the Gas Blow Out trophy for 2016, for being 1st place in the largest gas class of the race (27 mono.)

We're a small club, and the help of other racers makes it possible to hold this event.

- Chris Carboneau gave us a ton of help in the retrieve boat, and stayed for a while after the race was over to help us take down the course. We were racing until pretty late, and he helped us all get home a little sooner.

- Chris "Juice" Rupley took the CD stand for us several times, especially for 1/8 Scale heats. Oh, and tested the strength of our clock base for us
default_wink.png

Thank you again to all who came. I think everyone who registered showed up this weekend.

I'll try to get results for all classes up shortly. (edit: and some better photos.)

IMG_00061.jpg

IMG_00261.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back