D14 B Sport Tunnel Champion

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tooth Fairy your dreaming,this camp switched to O Sh power and even if can get close enough to hit me again it wont be till the checkers fall. Tell the truth thats Garrons boat and he wont let you drive it.....

There she is boys. Get ready for a sad Summer for you guys. The TS3 is going to be showing the way to you knuckleheads.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=H8ewjwgJ5bc

You need to venture down to the World OB Tunnel Championships Apr 29-01 May at Charleston, SC and test it against the best anywhere. We have had as many as 64 Sport B tunnels and 72 B Tunnels entered in the race in the past. The SE region of the country has the best tunnel racing period and when you win any trophy you have accomplished quite a bit. It is called the World Championships for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris,

PLEEEEZ come to the WTC if you can. The Sharks always welcome fresh blood in the water......

TBM

Dear Tooth Fairy,

Its been a long hard winter and I just want to tell you how much I appreciated a good laugh. I really needed that!!! It is a good looking boat but especially with the orange on the front of the sponsons that way we can see it in our rear view mirrors.. :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: It will be good to have you back this year and congrats on your new practice!!!! ;)

The Fairy is in the house in 2011. Thanks for the invite to the tunnel champs.... I'm not sure I am ready for the big boys yet, just the little boys in D14. Say Mikey and Say Waddy when you see the orange nose behind you the rule is to move over because you are lap traffic, and we all know it's common courtesy to the let the faster boat through.

It's so good to be back. Breaking out the new Sport 40 and Sport 20 this year too. It's going to be a good race season.

I think the boys in D14 should take up a collection and send their "B" Sport Champion off to Charleston to represent the "honor" of their district.

Mic

Our past champions have ran several different boats. Perhaps the Southern Boys and girls should bring its best to the 2011 Nitro Nats. A few of us have a trip planned to Huntsville in April also. Oh and one of our club members holds many 40 tunnel us-1 awards. For now we will watch and hope for softer water and could only dream of being able to run year round. Keep the smack going and lets not forget to keep this Tooth Fairy guy on his toes.......Mike

Its ALL TALK!... but with the Swampmonster as your Crew Chief.. you will be a force to be reckoned with.

Grimracer

Motor not shown, because it has to be recovered off bouy 2 in Evansville. Sorry for your loss there, but glad to see you getting back into the ring. Be kind to the guy with the magic K&B that is going to take that trophy you speak of. I'll get you some long bolts.

The Swamp Monster is back with a brand new Deuce RTR this year.

Jeff that OS was my favorite of all time too, and it had a great prop. But this new motor is real excited to hit the water.

We'll see you boys in May........ Fairy Dust in tow

Chriscrash

Fairy Dust

Come to the Dayton,Oh race May 14th and see what you have.Some good tunnels in Dayton ,Oh.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
Back