D12 - Fun Run ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And who are the D-12 Champions??
Since you asked-

B mono- Carl Cisneros

B hydro- Don Ferrette

B o/b tunnel- Pop Weimer

D mono- Scott Norris

D hydro- Don Ferrette

D o/b tunnel- insufficient races held

E mono- Pop Weimer

E hydro- Pop Weimer

F mono- insufficient races held

F hydro- Don Ferrette

Sport 40- Greg Heffner

1/8 Scale Unlimited- Don Ferrette

LSG mono- Trent Ghattas

LSG hydro- Trent Ghattas

LSG catamaran- Steve Speas

LSG sport hydro- Trent Ghattas

Open Catamaran- Trent Ghattas

Trent Ghattas got off to a rough start but really turned it on as the season progressed. A number of classes were not decided until the last race. I believe it was E hydro that got decided by less than 50 points! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
And who are the D-12 Champions??
Since you asked-

B mono- Carl Cisneros

B hydro- Don Ferrette

B o/b tunnel- Pop Weimer

D mono- Scott Norris

D hydro- Don Ferrette

D o/b tunnel- insufficient races held

E mono- Pop Weimer

E hydro- Pop Weimer

F mono- insufficient races held

F hydro- Don Ferrette

Sport 40- Greg Heffner

1/8 Scale Unlimited- Don Ferrette

LSG mono- Trent Ghattas

LSG hydro- Trent Ghattas

LSG catamaran- Steve Speas

LSG sport hydro- Trent Ghattas

Open Catamaran- Trent Ghattas

Trent Ghattas got off to a rough start but really turned it on as the season progressed. A number of classes were not decided until the last race. I believe it was E hydro that got decided by less than 50 points! B)
So doesn't 2 "Insufficient Races Held" equal at least 1 little Jacket?? :blink: :D

congrads to all the high points winners this year. :lol:

hope i can get off work for the fun run.

UPDATE!!

It appears that the Fun Run & District Awards race will get pushed back to November 11th, the final word came this afternoon. There is not be enough time to have the class championship jackets in hand as they have to be embroidered. Also the Delmarva club, who has generously agreed to host it, needs time to get things ready, like a race flyer, food arrangements, etc. ;)

UPDATE!!

It appears that the Fun Run & District Awards race will get pushed back to November 11th, the final word came this afternoon. There is not be enough time to have the class championship jackets in hand as they have to be embroidered. Also the Delmarva club, who has generously agreed to host it, needs time to get things ready, like a race flyer, food arrangements, etc. ;)
test

UPDATE!!

test

Got your Test message, I am working on your props for the record trails hope to have them all done by Thursday evening!

HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Looks like i am going to have to get the 60 Canard ready for E Hydro next season

carl

Latest posts

Back