D-4 Mendota race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
Well the Mendota, IL race is over and they ended up with 170 boats total for the whole weekend and 70 drivers.

Raced 70 boats for the classes that ran on Saturday and 100 boats for the classes on Sunday. They also monitored noise using the present noise rule and only had maybe 1 or 2 close calls. All in all it sounded like a very good event.

Yes it was a great race as always. the Minute Breakers put on one heck of a race. great job to the club members.

Here is one rsult

Me===HTB360/VisionTech outboard/X447 prop Perfect 1200 points for the win in D Tunnel

I believe Buddy Beard was second and Greg Johnson was third.

This was a awesome race and well worth the long drive. Thank You to all the people that worked so hard to put it on. Very nice site as well.

Brian

Yes it was a great race as always. the Minute Breakers put on one heck of a race. great job to the club members.
Any results??????????Thanks

20 Hydro

1st Steve Ball Hawk /NRLS

2nd Chris Wood Blackbird/NRLS

3rd Matt Kreiger Ninja/NRLS

40 Hydro

1st Stu Barr Crapshooter/CMB

2nd Ron Zaker Jr Crapshooter/Picco

3rd Steve Ball Crapshooter/Picco

E/F combined

1st David Preusse CD Hawk/Mac .67

Stu or Chris 2nd and 3rd. Crapshooters/CMB

FANTASTIC...

To the MB members.. Thank you very much for the great time.. thanks for your hard work.

Mike Z

Didn't win any thing <_< oh well i will still be back next year ;) have all ways had a great time :blink: got to see some old Friends. an met some new ones

THANK YOU to the MB boys

:D Marty

B) We had a blast the MB crew put on a great race we will be back next year.It was nice too see everyone and meet some new racers. Great weekend.

Richie R

Last edited by a moderator:
B) We had a blast the MB crew put on a great race we will be back next year.It was nice too see everyone and meet some new racers. Great weekend.

Richie R
HEY mee to, I always enjoy that race.

Richie, If I hadnt tryed so hard to catch you in that last heat of sport 40 I think i would have had first place, but cant miss a good heat race when it happens.

They always have lots of tunnel racing. and of course the sport hydro and scale boats.

I only could make the Sunday classes, what happen with the monos and hydros on Saturday?

Could some one post the point totals for all the classes.

PHIL T

First time for me. FANTASTIC site!!!! Some great racing. I'll be back again!

Steve Ball

Richie R
HEY mee to, I always enjoy that race.

Richie, If I hadnt tryed so hard to catch you in that last heat of sport 40 I think i would have had first place, but cant miss a good heat race when it happens.

They always have lots of tunnel racing. and of course the sport hydro and scale boats.

I only could make the Sunday classes, what happen with the monos and hydros on Saturday?

Could some one post the point totals for all the classes.

PHIL T
Hey Phil you might need more power to pass me right away. Just could not believe I was in front of you. Too bad I messed up in the turn, thats racing. Good luck at the dist. race. Rich

Back