D-14 points race Sat August 26

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Far as i know this race has b-sport tunnel,sport 20, sport40,scalee and open gas. 4 rounds starting at 10.00 cya there

Far as i know this race has b-sport tunnel,sport 20, sport40,scalee and open gas. 4 rounds starting at 10.00 cya there

Yep still a go for sure I will be there to pickup your dead wood. See you saturday.

Randy Cartright
...first time to race there,,i'm bringing sport B tunnel...hope there will be a B mod tunnel also:rolleyes:

jul
Jul you and OB bring your mods,we can always have a quick heat after they are done racing

Yep still a go for sure I will be there to pickup your dead wood. See you saturday.

Randy Cartright
...first time to race there,,i'm bringing sport B tunnel...hope there will be a B mod tunnel also:rolleyes:

jul
James has his B sport tunnel running so fast it'l run b-mod tunnel. It's SO fast it will run circles around .............the bouys :p

Hey Guys, I'm in dire need of a Speedmaster 40 size rudder assy.(1 5/8 in. entire assy) Wondering if anyone who will be going to Madison might have one I could get from them there? I destroyed mine yesterday and would like to race my Sport 40 there. Willing to beg,borrow,buy or steal, or whatever we can work out. Thanks, Mike :(

Hey Guys, I'm in dire need of a Speedmaster 40 size rudder assy.(1 5/8 in. entire assy) Wondering if anyone who will be going to Madison might have one I could get from them there? I destroyed mine yesterday and would like to race my Sport 40 there. Willing to beg,borrow,buy or steal, or whatever we can work out. Thanks, Mike :(

[/quo

Mike

I would say we could find something for you.

Randy

[/quo

Mike

I would say we could find something for you.

Randy I think i got what you need i will bring it....Mike

HEY I MAY HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU TO USE. DID YOU BEND UP THE L MOUNTED TO THE BOAT TOO?

WE CAN JUST BOLT ON A REPLACEMENT. I HAVE 40 RUDDER BLADE

WONT BE THERE TILL SATURDAY MORN TO THE RACE. BE IN MADISON FRIDAY ABOUT 6-7PM

EMAIL ME A CELL NUMBER IF YUO WANT TO MEET FRDAY NIGHT

PHIL T

HEY I MAY HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU TO USE. DID YOU BEND UP THE L MOUNTED TO THE BOAT TOO?

WE CAN JUST BOLT ON A REPLACEMENT. I HAVE 40 RUDDER BLADE

WONT BE THERE TILL SATURDAY MORN TO THE RACE. BE IN MADISON FRIDAY ABOUT 6-7PM

EMAIL ME A CELL NUMBER IF YUO WANT TO MEET FRDAY NIGHT

PHIL T
Phil, The L bracket is about the only part that survived! The parts that create the hinge assy really got torn up. I'll bring what is left of it. I'll get together with you guys Saturday. Thanks, Mike

I wont be ready to leave here till 5 this evening. I will bring some speedmaster parts to see if I can help out. Ken

Randy, what time are we starting??? 10 am??? that would be great with me.

Please let me know.

Brian

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember, Brian, thats 10:00am their time, not ours, So, I guess actually, I am leaving at 6:00pm their time. omg, its getting later and later. Ken

I wont be ready to leave here till 5 this evening. I will bring some speedmaster parts to see if I can help out. Ken
Mike

i hope you show after all these parts make it LOL.

Randy
Randy, After all the crap I went thrut o get it to run right I'll bring it if I have to get in and row the D*#@ thing!!! Maybe I can get Brian to pull me? Naw, I couldn't stand to go that fast!! Thanks everybody! See you Saturday, Mike

Mike

i hope you show after all these parts make it LOL.

Randy
Randy, After all the crap I went thrut o get it to run right I'll bring it if I have to get in and row the D*#@ thing!!! Maybe I can get Brian to pull me? Naw, I couldn't stand to go that fast!! Thanks everybody! See you Saturday, Mike
At little Bristol a rudder is not needed, your turning all the time duct tape a nice butter knife on it and look out for the bridge.............. Mikey

Randy Cartright

jul
Jul you and OB bring your mods,we can always have a quick heat after they are done racing
i would be up to the 20 mod grudge match

Back