cw and ccw outbord

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christian Lucas

Hi,

as it is pretty cold outside this days i start building a spezial version electric driven outbord . This is my first version ,not allready as the flexsuport between the motor and strut is not sight and the stearing hing is not mount. This is with small 800 watt each motors but i am planing to build a similar outbord with two Scorpion 4225 outrunners . I hope it will need only a smaler skeg to lower drag and some other options i will show in the future . I hope some will step in and build your owen outbordmotor .

Quest by side . Is there a cw and ccw flexkable available like softflexcable from k&b for 45 size motors , flexdia of 4,76 mm ?

Happy New Year and Happy Amps

Christian

IMG_1677.JPG

IMG_1678.JPG

IMG_1679.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Here Offshore Electrics carries RH & LH cables. The gas outboard guys have been building units like yours with one prop for years. The pictures below might give you some ideas. Of course you can use lighter components.

Lohring Miller

Joe's outboard drive.png post-4867-0-79537800-1402645569.jpg P1010007.JPG OB hydro rear 1.JPG

Hi,

maybe i will run it as a monohull outbord powered ,like Marty asked how can we use airplane flots for speedboats . My version .

Happy Amps Christian

IMG_1680.JPG

IMG_1682.JPG

Back