• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom TS2 with either Stock OS or Andy Brown Mod MAC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theringwah2002

Hi Guys,

I have too many boats, this boat is in perfect condition, and is ready to win more races. The boat was originally built for my son to play with but he is not interested.

The boat has all the good gear. I will sell with either the OS motor (as per the setup that won the NSW Country Champs) or if you want to go MOD, you can have the Andy Brown modified engine with Lawless lower and Salisbury pipe.

The boat has been strengthened with fillets on all the stress points, the boat does not have any cracks!

Heres what it all cost me.

TS2 O/S

Hull $200

Shipping $0

Custom Tank $50

Servos $145

Engine $400

Radio Receiver $0

Battery $25

Aerial $12

0ther Build Gear $40

Paint $200

Fuel Valve $50

Total $1,122

TS2 MAC

Hull $200

Shipping $0

Custom Tank $50

Servos $145

Engine $900

Radio Receiver $0

Battery $25

Aerial $12

0ther Build Gear $40

Paint $200

Fuel Valve $50

Total $1,622

Have a look at my gallery for pics

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=322

http://www.pbase.com/gtmurph/boats

If your interested give me a call, on 0417 730 735 and we can discuss a price.

Regards

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
I've helped MJ set up this TS2 and it is a seriously good boat. Fast, stable, and has a sweet paint job from Airextreme too! In the right hands, this boat would continue to win big races.

Oh yeah - his prices listed are in Australian dollars.

Thanks for that Tim,

yes the prices are in AUD, also their the $$$ that I paid, not what I'm looking for.

I am really only interested in selling the boat in Australia.

MJ

Thanks for that Tim,

yes the prices are in AUD, also their the $$$ that I paid, not what I'm looking for.

I am really only interested in selling the boat in Australia.

MJ
MJ we can chat about the OS tomorow!!! did you ask the pink!!! question for me ;) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on Guys,

this is one **** good boat, no matter what motor (the OS or MAC) you choose to put on it. I've seen and raced against this boat. It's set up and ready to go in race trim. Easy to drive both for the beginner and experienced racer, and will give results (as it has done so already)

see this post

I'd buy it, but too have too many tunnel boats- can only run one .21 boat at a time

Gino

I would love to buy it but I don't think my wife would like it :angry:

Although, I'm hoping to squeeze another boat out of my Tax return (when I get it done) B)

As Gino said a very good boat,

Hope to see a great boat go to a good home,

has all the good stuff on it ,definatly worth a think about all

If anyone is interested have a chat to MJ

Latest posts

Back