Custom Metal Fuel Tanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WELL.............I am pulling all the STOPS I can. ELVIS IS GOING TO RUN!!!! THIS I HAVE TO SEE!!!

P.S. KEEP the DEFIBULATOR close.....................If ELVIS gets HIT. We WILL NEED TO SAVE JOE!!!!! :D :D :D :) :lol: ;)

Custom Metal Fuel Tanks made from Stainless Steel or Tin Plated Steel.Email me @ kwb@powernet. org for quote.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

ph 256-779-6472 or 239-949-7137
Walt I need to ship you some tanks for a Carbon fiber Twin that I have. I want the same size tank`s made in SS. Can you forward a shipping address to ship the tanks to. Thanks jw.
Joe,

Just saw your post, my address is

5929 Rosemary Lane

P O Box 206

Cedar Bluff, Al. 35959

Sent you a email for a quote, size is not exact but very close, will have boat in hand soon, it is for a PHM Predator .21 rigger. Thanks JWB

Last edited by a moderator:
Walt,

Do you make a SS tank of a LYNX 3.5 Tunnel? If so, how much fuel will it hold and the cost. Thanks TB

Walt,

Do you make a SS tank of a LYNX 3.5 Tunnel? If so, how much fuel will it hold and the cost. Thanks TB
The cost for this Lynx tank is $68.00 shipped in the US the tanks holds 9.7 oz. I cn have this tank completed and sent out within the time it take for the payment to reack me.

Thanks

Walt Barney

P O box 206

Cedar Bluff, Al. 35959

PH 256-779-6472

Latest posts

Back