Custom Metal Fuel Tanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my tank today. Thank you Walt. BTW thats was faster than I expected (did you start the tank ebfore you even got payment? :blink: ) Again thanks - fits great!

Got my tank today. Thank you Walt. BTW thats was faster than I expected (did you start the tank ebfore you even got payment? :blink: ) Again thanks - fits great!
Todd, Tanks that I know I can sell I do start early, the rest must wait untill I get them done. and sometimes it takes a while. Normal time to build a fuel tank is 4hrs. start to finish.

Thanks

Tanks 2 U

Walt Barney

Hello Walt

Could U send me your address so

I can send you a check out tomorrow for my son's

whiplash 20 tank.

Thanks

Joe

Hello Walt

whiplash 20 tank.

Thanks

Joe
Joe,

I sent you and e mail but just in case you don't get it

Walt Barney

P O box 206

Cedar Bluff, Al. 35959

Hello Walt

whiplash 20 tank.

Thanks

Joe
Joe,

Walt Barney

P O box 206

Cedar Bluff, Al. 35959
Went to the lake last weekend,when i cleaned my boat up instead of putting the tank back into the boat i put it in my starter box. On the trip home to found its way on top of the battery. Metal tank hot battery BOOM. A call to Walt and i have one just in time to test again. GREAT SERVICE,GREAT CRAFTSMANSHIP and a GREAT PRICE.........Thanks Walt Mike

Hello Walt

whiplash 20 tank.

Thanks

Joe
Joe,

Walt Barney

P O box 206

Cedar Bluff, Al. 35959
Went to the lake last weekend,when i cleaned my boat up instead of putting the tank back into the boat i put it in my starter box. On the trip home to found its way on top of the battery. Metal tank hot battery BOOM. A call to Walt and i have one just in time to test again. GREAT SERVICE,GREAT CRAFTSMANSHIP and a GREAT PRICE.........Thanks Walt Mike
New nickname "Sparks" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello Walt

whiplash 20 tank.

Thanks

Joe
Joe,

Walt Barney

P O box 206

Cedar Bluff, Al. 35959
No longer Mikey, now it's SPARKY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello Walt

whiplash 20 tank.

Thanks

Joe
Joe,

Walt Barney

P O box 206

Cedar Bluff, Al. 35959
No longer Mikey, now it's SPARKY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Time will tell Cya guys in Atlanta

HI Walt,

I forgot to send you the check for my tank, I tried to call you but both numbers are not in service. Do you have new ones? I will mail the check today along with the sizes, I have added an 1/8" to the size I had given you.

Sorry for the delay,

Fred Lumb

HI Walt,I forgot to send you the check for my tank, I tried to call you but both numbers are not in service. Do you have new ones? I will mail the check today along with the sizes, I have added an 1/8" to the size I had given you.

Sorry for the delay,

Fred Lumb
Fred,

I am in transion from Fl. to Alabama, Fl. number is on vacation untill Oct. Alabama number is full and cannot do anything with it untill I get Home in Al. on thursday.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt

Thank You for calling me and making sure that the

tank orientation was proper for my set up.....

Awesome service ......

And also thanks for getting my tank sent out.

If you ever need any of my services just let me know

You have been a pleasure to deal with....

Joe

Custom Metal Fuel Tanks made from Stainless Steel or Tin Plated Steel.Email me @ kwb@powernet. org for quote.

Thanks

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

ph 256-779-6472 or 239-949-7137
Walt I need to ship you some tanks for a Carbon fiber Twin that I have. I want the same size tank`s made in SS. Can you forward a shipping address to ship the tanks to. Thanks jw.

Not yet, Not yet, Had R/B Polish all of the hardware to Perfection, A New Set of SS Tanks & a Fresh set of 101`s the Drums will Roll & the Music will play Again!! Plan to bring it to IMPBA HOBART TWIN EVENT RACE..... Bring your Sun Glasses.

Not yet, Not yet, Had R/B Polish all of the hardware to Perfection, A New Set of SS Tanks & a Fresh set of 101`s the Drums will Roll & the Music will play Again!! Plan to bring it to IMPBA HOBART TWIN EVENT RACE..... Bring your Sun Glasses.
Hi joe What kind of new CarbonTwin rigger? :ph34r:

A Custom Carbon Fiber Twin Boat built by Scott Whitcraft & Greg David. A beautiful piece of work. Very fast with Cmb 90`s. Had Ralph work on the sponsons, Looking for Big Bore Performance!!

A Custom Carbon Fiber Twin Boat built by Scott Whitcraft & Greg David. A beautiful piece of work. Very fast with Cmb 90`s. Had Ralph work on the sponsons, Looking for Big Bore Performance!!
Ive seen it,dont do it keep it on the coffee table. If you spill coffee on it it wipes off. AWESOME WORK BY ALL INVOLVED how bout a pic Joe

Ive seen it,dont do it keep it on the coffee table. If you spill coffee on it it wipes off. AWESOME WORK BY ALL INVOLVED how bout a pic Joe
Yes Sir, Very very Nice piece of work & Somebody said I would Never...Never own it... :lol: ... a few Th$$ bucks later it lives in Tennessee. Working on making it Race / Picture Ready!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back